Did you know that dental crowns and dental veneers can restore your smile in similar ways? Which one is better? It depends. Read on and you may discover for your personal situation:
– Dental crowns are used to conceal all sides of a tooth all the way to the gumline.
– Dental crowns are great for holding cracked teeth together or covering chipped or damaged teeth.
– If a tooth has been mended or changed before with a permanent dental treatment like a root canal or dental implant, it can be further protected by a dental crown.
– Dental veneers bind thin shells to the faces of your teeth for a flawless-looking smile.
– Dental veneers can be modified based on the look your smile desires.
– Though very little tooth enamel must be removed for either treatment, less is required for dental veneers.
If you would like a crowns and veneer in Olympia, Washington, Kenneth Hancock DDS would enjoy helping. For a more thorough inspection of your smile to determine which treatment will work best for you, simply book an appointment with Dr. Kenneth Hancock by calling our dentist office at 360-464-2099. Come find out about your options for upgrading your smile.